Next Date: Saturday, September 10th 8:00-11:00am
If you’re a beginning veteran farmer or rancher, a homesteader looking to scale, or an aspiring agri-business owner, then join us for one of our FREE one-day Intro to Grow Workshops! These programs are open to both veterans and community members who are excited to learn more.
What to expect:
- An overview of Hoʻōla Farms’ programs.
- A short tour and presentation by our instructor.
- Ability to learn about veteran scholarships and support from Hoʻōla Farms.
- A group farm activity where we all get our hands dirty!
- Upcoming programs and how to apply.
Intro to Grow workshops max out at 20 participants, so space is limited. We will close registration when capacity is met. If registration has already closed in the section below, please let us know your are interested by filling out our contact form and we will contact you when registration opens again.